Sunday 5 August 2012

I lost myself to booze!

Friday 03/08/12

Didn't manage to wake up for my morning jog, and it is pouring so heavily in the evening. Didn't manage to exercise at all, before I started to put junk food into my mouth. T.T

EXERCISE OF THE DAY

  • none!!!
DIET OF THE DAY
  • Breakfast - Cereal with blueberries and low-fat milk
  • Lunch - HerbalLife meal replacement 
  • Dinner - Beer (4-5mugs? I can't remember), Salad, Chicken Wing x 3, Pizza x 2 slides

The dinner is so unhealthy that I woke up the next morning, weighed myself and that my body fats have increase by 2%. I think alcohol is really the killer!!!

Saturday 04/08/12

I forced myself to get myself out of bed for my yoga lesson despite sleeping at 2a.m. Was really tired, but I don't wanna miss my regular hot yoga lesson just because I was having too much fun the previous night. Sometimes, it is all about discipline!

EXERCISE OF THE DAY
  • Hot Vinyasa Yoga
  • Hot Classic Yoga
DIET OF THE DAY
  • Breakfast - Meal Replacement
  • Lunch - Pork porridge and raw fish slices
  • Dinner - none
PHOTOS OF THE DAY


I got back after yoga and slept from 6pm to 7pm this morning. 13 hours of sleep!

Will update again soonest. Got to get ready for my yoga (:
Jia you everyone! Jia you for a healthier you!

No comments:

Post a Comment