Sunday 7 October 2012

Fridaybest already launched her Collection 20 on Friday (: Have you visited us? If not, check them out now!
 
I got some of the clothes myself so there will be OOTD soon.
Stay tune!
(I am kinda surprise I can actually fit in, hahaha)
 
A few days back a stranger approached me and asked about the size of my face.
She was asking why is my face so small!
I highly suspect that she suspected that I did botox.
But I did nothing to my face so far.
Since then, I decided to get myself shorter hair!
Here it goes!
 

 
 
AND I LOVE IT.
I always got my hair cut here.
It has been 9 years since, and my hair stylist always did a fantastic job!
 
Tomorrow, my personal trainer will be doing a body analysis for me.
To see if there is any progress.
Thus, I will update my progress tomorrow (:
 
Hope I am doing fine!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment