Monday 23 January 2012

The thing I can't live without, for now!

Happy Chinese New Year!
Everybody Huat arh, and most importantly, FridayBest also huat arh!



I was browsing through my past photos, and realize I have super buang eyes!
No matter how much I tried to open up my eyes, I still look -.-!



I thought I look great enough, until I tried this!

The mighty double eyelid tapes! 
It really do open up and deepen my eyes!

When Leeping was telling me it works wonders, I thought it won't make any different since I already have double eyelids!
But look at the difference!





This wonder tape will live with me till I get me double eyelids surgery done.
Last photo without fake lashes.
Quit telling me about natural beauty, or I will slap you!

I have also added two more goals into my list!

  1. To get my braces done
  2. To go through dimples surgery
  3. TO QUIT SMOKING
Its time to sleep! Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment