Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine Day!

Happy Valentine Day! Woohoo! It's finally valentine day!
BUT I GOT NOTHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT!
IN FACT, I HATE VALENTINE DAY!

Valentine day 2010:
Was celebrating my ex-ex-bf's birthday and valentine day too!
Quite a memorable night, but we broke up a few days later because he has a girlfriend of ten years!

Valentine day 2011:
Wanted to celebrate valentine day with my ex-bf but he rejected me. He said he had to have steamboat with his family. Guess what! He was celebrating Valentine with his girlfriend of ten years!

Valentine day 2012:
No boys, no gifts, no flowers.
I will be doing Yoga, but at least no another issue regarding GIRLFRIEND OF TEN YEARS!

FML seriously!
Valentine day is not important anymore.
Please do not give me any dramatic issue will do!
TYVM!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lack of updates!

Had been really really busy recently.
Work, FridayBest, Yoga and RES course!

06/02/12 - Mum's birthday
On half day leave today and look uber shag.
Rushed to registered for RES course and then to celebration!


Photo taken for my IEA tag! Shit! This is gonna follow me for quite awhile!
Ugly max!





















In warehouse celebrating mum birthday, due to the need to pack the apparels for mailing the next day!
Thanks all for the support (:

07/02/12 - Yoga

Mega huge pimple & swollen eyes!






08/02/12 - Start of RES course


I am so tired.
I wish I am leaning on your shoulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment